Last updated：2022-08-12 15:16
ZEGO Call let you build high-quality voice and video calls into apps that fit various needs of different scenarios, including social interactions, work collaboration, customer services, and more.
With ZEGO Call, users can make one-to-one or group outbound voice or video calls as needed, and can enable or disable the microphone and camera during a call.
Why ZEGO Call
Real-time video communications regardless of distance
- Deliver high-fidelity real-time voice using 48kHz full-band audio sampling.
- With industry-leading audio processing technologies, including acoustic echo cancellation (AEC), automatic noise suppression (ANS), and automatic gain control (AGC), distracting echoes and background noises can be removed without compromising the audio quality.
- Adjust various encoding parameters such as video bitrate and video frame rate to adapt to the current network conditions to ensure a smooth video experience.
Stay connected anywhere in the world
- ZEGOCLOUD's real-time communications network covers more than 200 countries and regions, providing end-users worldwide with outstanding real-time audio and video experience.
- With sophisticated QoS strategies that take advantage of techniques such as adaptive jitter buffering (AJB) and forward error correction (FEC), ZEGOCLOUD provides stable and smooth real-time communications services even in weak network conditions where packet loss is up to 70%.
- Uses fully optimized algorithms to predict available network bandwidth based on current network quality data and adaptively adjusts stream publishing and playback, so as to control the network traffic to suit the network conditions.
Variety of enhancement features
- Make voice interactions more fun can engaging by adding voice beautification, voice changing, and other audio effects.
- Add spatial effects to real-time audio to create a more immersive communication experience.
- ZEGOCLOUD provides AI-powered face beautification features, virtual makeup, and other tools to help users enhance their appearance in video calls.
- Use SEI to deliver text messages along with video streams to achieve more versatile real-time interactions.
|Voice and Video call
||Support making one-to-one or group outbound voice and video calls.
||Support making outbound calls to online and offline users.
||Support enabling and disabling the microphone and camera, and switching between the front-facing camera and rear camera.
||Support configuring the video resolution, frame rate, bitrate, and more.
||Support configuring sound quality, sound effects, and more.
||Support configuring the view to be displayed during a call as needed.
|Real-time quality analysis
- Before a voice or video call, automatically conduct the microphone, camera, and speaker tests.
- During a call, the call quality data, and network data is updated in real time.
- After the call ends, ZEGOCLOUD provides you with the quality analysis platform Analytics Dashboard (AD) and a quality report for you to review and check the call quality.
To enable you to quickly build audio and video call apps with different needs, we provide two different SDK, the Call SDK and CallUIKit, the details are as follows:
- Call SDK: It provides the basic voice and video call capabilities, such as making calls, manage calling status, manage devices, and more. While it doesn't provide the UI related logic, to implement the UI logic by your own and make Call SDK API method calls to implement the voice and video call features.
- CallUIKit: It provides the UI logic for making voice and video calls, you can implement the UI logic by simply calling the CallUIKit API methods. While you will need to integrate the Call SDK when integrating the CallUIKit (this only requires you to call the CallUIKit API methods).